Best tip yet! Our elbow length, 3/4 finger glove guards you against scratches, sun damage and irritants. Covers and protects chronic skin conditions while providing snug support. Fingertips remain open for excellent dexterity. Benefits people with arthritis, eczema, vitiligo, sun sensitivity and contact dermatitis.
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric wicks away moisture
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Breathable knit fabric keeps hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
If you are unable to select a specific color or size above, then we are temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping when you spend $75!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Foxgloves has made it possible for me to take much better care of my skin as I have developed contact dermatitis from the surgical scrub solutions that I have to use for my career. I have 8 pair of the Elle 3/4 length gloves and if you see me, I will typically be wearing them.
This is my fifth pair of Foxgloves, but my first pair of Protexgloxes. the others have been for outside work. I really appreciate all my Forgloves, but the Protexgloves meet and exceeded my expectations. They work well as compression gloves. I have both bad joints and nerve damage and these gloves make my arms feel relaxed and well protected. I will be buying more in the future.