Extra-ordinary! Distinctive elbow length extends comfort and protection from fingertip to elbow. Protects hands and forearms against scratches and sun damage while providing soothing support. Benefits people with arthritis, eczema, peripheral neuropathy and vitiligo.
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric wicks away moisture
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Breathable knit fabric keeps hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
If you are unable to select a specific color or size above, then we are temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping when you spend $75!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I get eczema flare-ups on my hands/fingers and along my arm up to my elbow. These gloves are just the right fit and length that I can protect my skin as well as keep in my moisturizer! A little expensive, but I think worth it in the relief that I've gotten from using them. :)
I ordered these after getting a blistering rash in the sun from my autoimmune disorder. They are wonderful. I initially ordered a medium and they were too small. A large was sent out immediately, no questions asked, and even before they received the mediums back. I've got them and they are comfortable and easy to wear.