Extra-ordinary! We go to great lengths for our customers. Distinctive elbow length extends comfort and protection from fingertip to elbow. Protects hands and forearms against scratches, irritation from plant oils and sun damage while providing soothing support. With this glove you can reach into bushes, pick up brush or leaves and remain unscathed! A tough glove that's elegant enough to wear as formal attire.
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Water resistant fibers dry quickly
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
If you are unable to select a specific color or size above, then we are temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping when you spend $75!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love Foxglove quality. Soft, strong, and long lasting.
I love Foxgloves! The close fit allows me to pull weeds more precisely, and I love that the long length gives some sun protection to my forearms. I have bought many gardening gloves over the years, and nothing compares to the quality, fit, and comfort of Foxgloves. They are my perennial favorite!
I've only worn once so far, was a cold but bright sunny day and the gloves helped warm and keep the uv off my wrists. I wore them inside my current work gloves (a trick my friend taught me) to keep dirt out of fingernails, and the Foxgloves were not cumbersome.
Using them every day in my poison ivy-filled yard. They work GREAT!
Used gloves to play tennis. Indoors in a bubble but cold. They were perfect