Extra-ordinary! We go to great lengths for our customers. Distinctive elbow length extends comfort and protection from fingertip to elbow. Protects hands and forearms against scratches, irritation from plant oils and sun damage while providing soothing support. With this glove you can reach into bushes, pick up brush or leaves and remain unscathed! A tough glove that's elegant enough to wear as formal attire.
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Water resistant fibers dry quickly
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
If you are unable to select a specific color or size above, then we are temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping when you spend $75!
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
My niece loved them, the long gloves in fuchsia made her dance.
I HAVE 1 ACRE PROPERTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA AMD I HAVE ALL NATIVE PLANTS AND WEED BY HAND...SO I NEED REALLY GOOD PROTECTION I WEAR THESE UNDER HEAVY DUTY GARDEN GLOVES THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND PROTECT MY HANDS AMD ARMS
Love these Foxgloves. Would not be without them. Ordered three pair for Christmas gifts for my garden friends. Many thanks for your excellent, quality product.
I have used these for several years. I like the fit and that they can be washed. They last well, though I also am glad that I can sew up holes in finger tips on my sewing machine, as they wear out before the rest of the glove.
Fox gloves are the best! Every year my daughter, daughter in law and myself get new gardening gloves for Christmas. This is just a tradition for them!!!!